Friday, August 27, 2010

Design Your Own Album Cover Plus a FREEBIE!

Hey all you traditional and Digital scrapbookers! Check out our NEW post bound 12x12 album that you can CUSTOMIZE design yourself through our simple to use online software!

Sign up for your FREE account today and give it a try!

http://thekreativekorner.com/images/campaigns/hm_newproducts.jpg


Digital scrappers... sign up for a free account at my Heritage Makers site and I will send you a coupon to download the kit of your choice here in my digital shop at eKreations!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Codes, codes and more codes. This is what I do. Your website has the best look and feel on the internet. So, let me take you on your word and start earning some bucks as a freelancer. I now hold a part-time position, so I have a lot of free-time on my hands. Is anyone interested in hiring me as their personal developer? My profile is visible on
buy best inphographics online,unique logo design. Amazing opportunities! Go ahead and give them a try.