Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My New Shop & Products!

Hey all!

So, I am finally opening the digital shop up at eKreations for my digital scrapbooking goodies. It's been sitting there behind the scenes for a while. It's not all full with everything I have yet as that takes time, but I have started putting things in there including my latest kit Sassafras! You can find this kit at eKreations and at FaithSisters. Be sure to "follow me" so you know when I add more kits!

I will give the full kit away to someone who comments here in the blog.
It will be a random drawing!


Sassafras - The Kit
The Full Kit

Sassafras - Elements Only
Just the Elements

Sassafras - Papers Only
Just the Papers

Sassafras - 12x12 Quick Pages
12x12 Quick Pages

Sassafras - 8.5x11 Quick Pages
8.5x11 Quick Pages

ALSO, as appreciation to all for coming to check out my new kit,
I have a coordinating freebie alpha for you!

You can get it here FREE for a limited time!
Sassafras - The Alpha

No comments: